Do you dream to give your child the freedom and choice to:
- Acquire an education of his/her preference?
- Opt for a new-age career that demands a longer time to gain ground (or, which takes a longer time to get established)?
- Make key career/personal decisions without worrying about the money factor?
- Have a fairytale wedding?
- Fulfill all his/her wishes during childhood and teenage years?
Irrespective of the type of dream, you will surely agree that all dreams come with a price tag. Add to it inflation and other financial commitments and you will
realise that you need nothing less than a fortune to ensure your child's bright future. Child insurance plans aim to do exactly that by enabling you to create a
financial corpus to meet your child's future needs.
Why plan for your child's future needs?
- Life is uncertain and unpredictable
- You don't want your child to let go of his/her dreams
- Battling inflation
- To overcome the reducing power of the rupee